BTC has become very popular. The investment firm Weiss Ratings has examined crypto currencies with regard to several factors and curated a top 10 list from them. Last weekend, Bitcoin scratched the $11,000 mark for the first time since January 2018. Although one should be very cautious with price forecasts, it still looks as if the so-called crypto winter is over and prices are back on track.
The Top 10 Crypto Currencies
Weiss Ratings is an investment firm that has been praised for objectivity and predictability by members of the US Congress and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), among others.
Algorithms were used to test the following four criteria: Technology, acceptance, risk and reward. When anonymity, for example for bitcoin casinos, is the most important Monero is one of the best. The result was the following Top 10 list, which considers all four criteria simultaneously:
- Bitcoin (BTC): first decentralized and most frequently used crypto currency. Has the highest level of trust. Considered by many as a value store.
- Ethereum (ETH): first blockchain development platform, lower fees and faster transactions than Bitcoin.
- Ripple (XRP): Three-second transactions, fees less than a cent. Working with over 100 banks to transfer money worldwide.
- Eos (EOS): Development of a complete blockchain development platform, fast and cost-effective transactions.
- Litecoin (LTC): the second oldest crypto currency. Faster and cheaper transactions than Bitcoin.
- Binance (BNB): Binance Coin is regarded as a value store.
- Cardano (ADA): scalable blockchain development network, each update is reviewed by a team of international scientists.
- Stellar (XLM): Two- to three-second transactions, fees below one cent, also acts as a blockchain development platform. Like a mixture of XRP and Ethereum.
- Tron (TRX): Blockchain-based platform for the exchange of entertainment content.
- Monero (XMR): Privacy-oriented crypto currency that allows users to send and use money anonymously.
In the original message, there are other top lists in addition to the top ones that only consider one of four factors – technology, acceptance, risk, and reward.
All these lists offer a fairly good assessment of the established and serious crypto currencies. However, you should keep in mind that the cryptographic market is very volatile and you should see the top list(s) not as a shopping list, but as a first orientation for investments.